– wow its warm in that gym. who ever did the top level engineering of those fans must have come from outerspace, he’s so smart.
– Wes and Duane (LL) are working out details for the new space in that end unit. The move most likely wont happen till March
– If you use the play room, then please take a few minutes to clean up after your kids.
– Remember to clean up your work out area when you are finished. Rack weights and bars, wipe down bars and balls (windex solution and paper towel) etc etc
– If whipped at the end of a wod and you see a water with someone else’s initials on it, drink it fast so they wont see what happened
– If you are drinking the bottled water and not paying the $1, then you need to bring in a case a month to resupply.
– Remember to sign up for the garage games as a competitor or a volunteer. Its our event and other affiliates have more folks sign up than we do. Its going to be an awesome event.
– Larry J is going to get level 1 certified
– Aubrey C is looking to create a crossfit kids option
– If you have ideas about how to improve the gym or the crossfit experience please let us know
– if you are interested in running an assisted wod class or becoming a coach, let us know
– if you have ideas on ways to market/advertise the gym, let us know
– if you are interested in bartering your membership in order to advertise/market our gym, let us know.
– if you have a talent beyond laying in your own pool of sweat that you could use to help the gym be better, let us know. We do barter for services rendered.
– if you can help me spell that would be awesome
– if you wish we had other class time options, let me know